Welcome to edition number seven of Friday Five.
- Lana Del Rey’s new song Love. I’ve been listening to this song on repeat since it was surprise-released on the 18th of February. It’s so dreamy and cinematic. I Love it! I just had to write that… sorry-not-sorry! But seriously, it’s nice to have new Lana Del Rey music. Her last album, Honeymoon was released almost 18 months ago.
- jaesukkim Instagram account. The cutest fashion illustrations you will ever see. Check out their profile here.
- The Curated Closet by Anuschka Rees. A close friend lent this book to me and she swears by its effectiveness. I’m still working through it, but so far it’s proving to be quite effective in helping me to work out my style and create/refine a wardrobe of clothes that I absolutely love. It is very thorough in approach and filled with great practical ideas. Anuschka Rees’ blog is equally informative.
- Navy dress by J Mendel a/w 17/18 at New York Fashion Week. If I had to choose a favourite dress from NYFW, this would be it. See my other top picks in my post Delightful Dresses.
- Classic Flow Yoga. An enlightening moment. Read more about my thoughts in my post Classic Flow Yoga.
- Feature image: jaesukkim illustration from Instagram account.
- Lana del Rey: gif sourced from GIPHY http://giphy.com/gifs/3o84U9T00fj2QhQfMQ
- jaesukkim illustration from Instagram account.
- Rees, Anuschka. The Curated Closet. Berley, U.S.: Ten Speed Press, 2016.
- Vogue Australia. “J Mendel ready-to-wear autumn/winter ‘17/’18. http://www.vogue.com.au/fashion/fashion+shows/ready+to+wear/galleries/j+mendel+ready+to+wear+autumn+winter+17+18,41492?adkit_ref=/fashion/fashionShows/readyToWear
- Emma Marija for Print On Print.