Guests at the 59th Grammy Awards, held on January 12, 2017, definitely dressed to impress.
Metallics, sequins, and pastels made appearances throughout, and those who went with bold colours stood out on the red carpet.
I loved the olive green on Adele and emerald green on Celine Dion and Tori Kelly. Special mention to Katy Perry’s look which at first seemed a little jarring, but the proportions and champagne tones have grown on me.
- Adele – Givenchy
- Solange – Gucci
- Celine Dion – Zuhair Murad
- Charli XCX – Vivienne Westwood
- Katy Perry – Tom Ford
- Heidi Klum – Philipp Plein
- Camila Cabello – Miri Couture
- Jennifer Lopez – Ralph & Russo
- James Corden and Julia Carey
- Tori Kelly
- Bella Harris
- Vogue Australia. “Grammy Awards 2017: What they’re wearing.” http://www.vogue.com.au/culture/red+carpet/galleries/grammy+awards+2017+what+theyre+wearing,41406
- Vogue Australia. “Grammy Awards 2017: What they’re wearing.” Accessed February 13, 2017. http://www.vogue.com.au/culture/red+carpet/galleries/grammy+awards+2017+what+theyre+wearing,41406
- Live at the red carpet: Grammy Awards 2017 television coverage by E! Feb. 13, 2017.