Welcome to edition three of Friday Five – my weekly list of things that made me feel inspired, made me think and made me happy.
- Elie Saab Haute Couture SS17. If you follow me on Instagram you would have seen that I posted about this show. It was inspired by the glory days of Egypt when it was the place to be seen. I especially loved the looks that incorporated pants. So elegant.
- 2048- the app. I’ve been playing this game on and off for a while now, and I feel like I’m on the brink of finally finishing it by getting the 2048 tile. It’ll happen one day.
- Jesinta Franklin’s Harper’s Bazaar Jan/Feb 2017 cover.
- Groodle puppies – golden retriever x poodle. Very cute.
- Ed Sheeran’s new music, particularly Shape of You. Can’t wait to hear what else he releases.
Thanks for reading!
- Elie Saab: Vogue UK [http://www.vogue.co.uk/shows/spring-summer-2017-couture/elie-saab/collection/]
- Jesinta Franklin: Harper’s Bazaar Australia [https://goo.gl/3AqeqD]
- Groodle: Trading Post [https://goo.gl/i8hPJF]
- Ed Sheeran: [https://genius.com/Ed-sheeran-shape-of-you-lyrics]