Welcome to the first installment of Friday Five – a weekly list of five things that made me feel inspired. There’s no better time to start the series than on Friday the 13th!!
1. The embroidered bohemian amazingness that is Mochi.
2. The show stopping Zuhair Murad gown that Olivia Culpo wore to the Golden Globes. It was apparently inspired by the art of Gustav Klimt – a favourite artist of mine.
3. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend: a hilarious, terrifyingly relatable, musical TV show by Netflix. I just finished binge-watching it.
4. Vogue Australia’s January 2017 cover featuring Nicole Kidman.
5. These fun sandals by Red Valentino.