My most favourite part of an awards night is unquestionably the fashion. Here I’m going to list my top 21 (I could not narrow this number down!) favourite looks from the Golden Globes, which were held on January 8, 2017.
Guests at the 74th Golden Globe Awards certainly provided inspiration and truly set the bar high for the rest of the awards season. I loved the romanticism that was coming through and, of course, I always appreciate the ambitious ones with lots of colour and fun prints.
Ryan Gosling – because, Ryan Gosling.
Olivia Culpo – one of the most incredible gowns I’ve ever seen.
Renee Bargh – Australia represent! Her Rachel Gilbert gown is breathtaking.
See below for labels.
In order of appearance (reading left to right):
- Caitriona Balfe – Delpozo
- Carrie Underwood – Iris Serban
- Chrissy Teigen – Marchesa
- Christine Evangelista – designer unknown
- Donald Glover – Gucci
- Emma Stone – Valentino
- Gillian Anderson – Jenny Packham
- Jessica Biel – Elie Saab
- Kerry Washington – Dolce and Gabbana
- Kristen Wiig – Reem Acra
- Lily Collins – Zuhair Murad
- Lola Kirke – Andrew Gn
- Michelle Williams – Louis Vuitton
- Naomi Campbell – Atelier Versace
- Natalie Portman – Prada
- Olivia Culpo – Zuhair Murad
- Renee Bargh – Rachel Gilbert
- Ruth Negga – Louis Vuitton
- Ryan Gosling – Gucci
- Sophie Turner- Louis Vuitton
- Teresa Palmer – Armani Privé
If anyone out there knows the designer of Christine Evangelista’s dress (crimson) please let me know!